Content or No Content.
A lot of people struggle for ideas to write a blog. So most just settle for copy and paste.
Whereas if they looked right within, there are over 50 reasons what you can write on.
Now you have no more excuses to still say you do not have what you can write on or information on developing the content further.
Are you looking for reasons to write a blog?
If this is your case, then below is a checklist that might just help to ignite the creative spark within you:
1. Who has done an excellent job for you – write a positive case study for them.
2. Customer CASE STUDIES – Remind readers of your successes
3. Common MISTAKES that people make, and how to avoid them
4. Daily Topical News
5. Share some interesting FACTS about your INDUSTRY
6. A relevant HUMOUROUS story to show you have a great sense of humour
7. Who has really annoyed you or let you down. Share your experience.
8. Search YOUTUBE for relevant topics and embed videos into your blog
9. Create your own VIDEOS and embed them into your blog
10. Embed your own POWERPOINT presentations from slideshare.net into your blog
11. Debunk a Myth about your industry
12. Write about something you’re PASSIONATE about
13. Insert and Embed your own PDF documents into your blog
14. Customer PAIN – Remind your readers of the problems you solve
15. Embed your own WORD documents from scribd.com into your blog
16. Share some interesting FACTS about your PRODUCTS & SERVICES
17. Try and Share the PROBLEMS of your INDUSTRY and some potential SOLUTIONS
18. Do you have some amazing facts that you want to share with visitors?
19. Invite GUEST BLOGGERS to post relevant content into your blog
20. Is there a CAUSE or CHARITY that you care about?
21. Create a top 10 TIPS outlining some hints and tips for blog readers
22. Include a poll or survey in your blog
23. Share your views of the WORLD
24. Write a list of FAQs of potential objections for your services & address each one
25. Ask a question in your headline to draw people into your blog
26. Use Pingler.com or Bulkping.com to “Ping” your blog url
27. Industry TRENDS – What are the emerging markets/opportunities?
28. Include your own infographics in your blogs
29. Explain how a particular PROCESS works – Break it down for people
30. Debunk a Myth about your products and services
31. Is there a local CAUSE or COMMUNITY project that you feel strongly about?
32. If you don’t have any infographics. Go to google images & search for “keyword infographic”
33. Industry NEWS – What’s happening in your Niche?
34. Do a software walk thru using screengrabs in your blogs using capturewizpro
35. Include a screengrab of a product in a product review
36. Share the FRUSTRATIONS of your INDUSTRY
37. Whose book have you read lately? Write a review
38. Who has really p****d you off or let you down. Share your experience.
39. Do you have some excellent market research findings you want to share?
40. Have someone interview you, and record it?
41. Why not interview someone else and record it?
42. Don’t be afraid to Share an experience about a RISK you took, and the REWARD you got
43. Ask for OPINIONS on a particular topic or Issue
44. Debunk a Myth about you
45. Share some interesting FACTS about YOU
46. Share a solution to a specific, RELEVANT problem
47. Embed a PHOTO from Flickr or Photobucket (funny, strange, topical etc)
48. Embed a VIDEO testimonial
49. Write an upbeat INSPIRATIONAL post to give your readers a mental boost
50. AUDIO Record your Blog and upload to iTUNES (or similar.)
Whatever you decide, Remember:
A Blog could be a SPEAKING TOPIC for your speaking engagements
A Blog could be converted into a PODCAST
A Blog could be converted into a VIDEO
A Blog could be converted into a WEBINAR
A Blog could be converted into a POWERPOINT
A Blog could be converted into a PDF Document
2-3 Blogs could be a chapter in your next BOOK
5 or 7 Blogs could be an EMAIL COURSE
10 Blogs or more could be an EBOOK or KINDLE BOOK
Hope these got you thinking…
If after this list, you still cannot develop content, then you might want to contact us below: